Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A move in the right direction

I joined Weight Watchers tonight. For the 4th time. *sigh*

I figure it's a move in the right direction isn't it? I need to do this. For my sake, for my children's sake, I. Need. To. Do. This.

So I walked in and filled in the forms, then payed the fee and stepped on the scale. It was better than I expected. I have actually lost weight since we moved here. Which is good right?

I'm not going to post my weight here, not yet. I'm not brave enough, nor do I know who (if anyone) is reading. I guess I'm scared of nasty comments. I suppose I could enable comment moderation. We'll see. I think I might wait a few weeks and see how it goes with the actual weight loss...then I might post it.

In the meantime...my goals for the week:-

  • Go for at LEAST a 45 minute walk each day
  • Drink at least 3 bottles of water per day. My bottle holds 700mls.
  • Track my food, sticking to my points allowance.
  • Chill. I know it sounds silly but if I stress about this, it won't work.
So there you have it. This is me, on my journey, for good this time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Just read your comments on my blog and thought I'd look you up! I'm pretty slack at updating the blog but just wanted to pop in and say "HI" and well done you for rejoining WW again - it's not my first time either but i am determined this will be the last. Like my blog says 'it's down or dead for me' and I don't wanna be dead! Good luck with your journey and keep in touch. I'll be watching you now lol

    ReplyDelete