Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A couple quick things

Welcome back everyone! I hope you're finding the new design of the blog up to par. I was somewhat dismayed to find my template had disappeared the other day but I think it was a blessing in disguise. After spending hours fiddling with things and playing with settings, I think I have it to where I am happy. I invite you to check out the tabs at the top and the sidebar to your right.

**********

I'd really like to have guest bloggers featured on a fairly regular basis. If you are interested in writing a post for Looking For My Feet, about your weight loss journey, path to fitness or anything else health/fitness/weight loss related, I'd love to hear from you. And don't be surprised if you get an email from me asking about this!

**********

I gained 700 grams (1.54 lbs) at last week's weigh in. I knew it was going to happen because I had a bit of a stressful week and spent a few days eating anything that wasn't nailed down. More on THAT in another post! I've been back on track this week, so I'm hoping it will be reflected on the scale at tomorrow's weigh in. Fingers crossed!

**********

See over there on the sidebar, that lovely Facebook badge? Please come visit there!

I'll be doing a couple of giveaways in the next little while. One will be from the followers here, and one will be for the fans on Facebook. Or "like-rs" I guess.

**********

Well. That's it folks. I hope you're all having a great week. I'll be back tomorrow after I've weighed in. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 comments:

  1. I like the new look! Very cute!
    Good luck with the scale. I'm already dreading mine on Friday AND I get to do it all over again on Sunday for a new challenge! UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look! Good luck with weigh in - I'm avoiding my scale at all costs. The thing I need to get back on is my bike. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I think I will skip the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your weigh in girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look!! Great colors.

    I've had the same kind of week. But, we will recover! You're still awesome, which is why I'm giving you an award. Come by my blog and get it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the new prettiness! but the lil foot icon has taken a vacation... :(
    i've been naughty too lately, and i need to get more exercise, but my ankle is still not all healed up... gah.

    ReplyDelete