Thursday, October 28, 2010

Math isn't everyone's strong suit ;)

So I was thinking about yesterday's post where I said I had lost 1.2 kgs and my current weight is 135.2. THAT got me to thinking that I could have SWORN that the lady wrote down a different weight on my card. So I went back and looked.

Sure enough, my actual weight this week was 134.8 kgs (296.56 lbs). I guess all I heard was "well done, you lost 1.2 kgs". Except I actually lost 1.6 kgs (3.52 lbs).

YAY!

That means that my total loss so far is : 23.8 kgs (52.36 lbs)!!

And I was totally kidding in my title.....the poor woman was busy as a bee trying to get all of us processed through the line up, so I won't hold it against her that she got my loss wrong. At least she wrote down the correct weight!

2 comments:

  1. What a great boost! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm just checking in to see how you're doing. Congratulations on your total losses. It's an amazing accomplishment.
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete