This is just going to be a short post. An itemized list, if you will.
- I didn't get the job. I can't say whether it was because they didn't want to hire a fat chick or if my qualifications were just not up to par. Either way, I am not employed in my field. Yet. I'm still looking.
- I didn't have the best week, as far as food is concerned, but I didn't have a bad week either. I stayed in my points range every day, but probably could have made some better choices. I bought some WW bars and stuff last week and I was eating them for snacks. Chocolate-y and yummy. And yet, I'm WELL aware that I should have been eating fruit instead. So I will change that this week. More salad and fruits...less other stuff.
- My whole "I can't go cold turkey with the soda/pop so I'm going to drink an entire bottle of water for every glass of Coke Zero that I drink" thing was crap. A day and a half in, and I was drinking Coke Zero and no water. So that will change this week too. Water, water, water, water.
- I didn't exercise. At all. Pathetic really. I didn't even bother to go for a walk. Now, in my defense it has been pretty much pouring rain for the last 3 days and I can't very well walk in the rain can I? I'd melt! All that sugary sweetness that I possess would just melt away! Ok, ok I know....it's all crap. And I will be going for at LEAST a 30 minute walk every day this week. AND checking out the sports centre.
- All that stuff aside though? I did lose 800 grams this week. (That's 1.74 pounds for my North American friends.) I'm happy with that. A loss is a loss right?
That's it for today darlings. Have a good week!!