Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oops sorry!!

I totally forgot to come and post a quick update. Between work and Christmas, this kind of got lost in the fray.

So. Last week I only lost 400 grams (0.8 ish pounds). I was kind of bummed out but I was horrible at keeping an eye on my food that week and barely exercised.

THIS week, I lost 1.8kgs (3.96 pounds)!!! I've been walking and some other stuff and it paid off.

So over five weeks, I've lost a grand total of 7.5 kgs (16.5 pounds). Some of my clothes are fitting better, I feel better and I'm sloooooowly beginning to look better.

We'll see how I do at weigh in on the 30th after Christmas dinner and all.

Merry Christmas y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. A loss is a loss~ I think you are doing great Meg!~ I'm thrilled to hear you feel better, look better and clothes fit better. That fantastic.~

    Just wanted to tell you I'm really happy for you! And I will keep reading and seeing how well you continue to do.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete