Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow, I really suck at this

*sigh* Another 3 weeks of nothing from me. I'm really bad at this.

I don't even have a cool excuse!

This month has been interesting. After my last post, I went to my next meeting and managed a loss of 1.1 kgs (2.42 lbs) which was nice, albeit unexpected. Then last week I went and managed a gain of 500 grams (1.1 lbs) which sucked, but was totally expected because I did nothing all week and barely tracked.

What amused me was that the week I had my nice loss, I had spent the weekend in Wellington. I went over to see a roller derby bout. I stayed in a hotel, on my own. I had room service of lasagna, burgers, chips and wedges...on my own. I had a beer at the bout, with my new friend Maz. I thought for sure that I would gain weight. Turns out, that all the walking I did that weekend, did me some good. Wellington is a very hilly city.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting. I've been quite ill for the last few days with the stomach flu so I've not had much of anything to eat and according to my home scales, I'm down a fair amount. Silver lining and all that jazz. The problem is that I know that it could just as easily come back on for next week once I start eating again.

We'll see how it goes.

So how are all of you going?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, darlin! I was starting to worry!
    Sorry you've been sick. I'm currently battling the head/chest cold from hell and am still stuck working because I'm the only one scheduled and there's no one to come in for me. Swell, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't stop beating yourself up, I'm going to have to fly to NZ and do it for you! Come to think of it, a trip to NZ would ROCK!

    ReplyDelete